Re: [Banshee-List] Select song bug

Just thought I'd mention something I just noticed, No matter what song I select, the currently playing icon and meta data simply moves on down the list. If I for example have 10 songs in my library and I'm currently playing song nr 6 and double click on song nr 2 then, nr starts playing, but the meta data is taken from nr 7 and the currently playing arrow is displayed next to nr 7. So it just moves down one no matter what I'm trying to play. This also happens if I'm for example playing song nr 5 and select song nr 8. It still plays the right song, but goes down just one on the list and displays that songs meta data.

Aleksander Helgaker <aleksander helgaker yahoo co uk> wrote:
Discovered a new strange bug today while select tracks on from the Snow Patrol album. If I double click on a track over the one currently playing, the one I selected, does infact start playing, BUT, the small arrow which indicates the current song moves down a song to the one which was playing originally and displays that songs meta data instead of the actual songs meta data. Don't know if that was clear or not.

Banshee 0.11.2.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship._______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.