Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Mockup 2

I suggested this album artwork grouped UI some time ago. I think this
needs to be implemented in banshee asap. It's very usable and the
competition already has this functionality, meaning....

http://www.ixbt.com/td/images/12sept-itunes-artwork.jpg
http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/mediaplayer.jpg

Nice mockups but they need some polishing imo.
Cheers

On 2/7/07, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> Maybe if it was, a separate album if songs in album > 2
>  else By Artist if songs by artist is > 2
>  else by Genre if > 2
>  else Various
>
> Then you'd have some incentive to clean up your genres in addition to
> me having incentive to clean up album covers. :-)

I'm not sure if I know what You mean ;]

Another problem would be compilations - we really need the support for
them if we want to split by albums...

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał Sawicz