Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Mockup 2

> Yeah, I guess lack of album is an association in a way. :-) I have a
> lot of tracks like that though. Probably mostly because I didn't fill
> in the field manually or something. Maybe a Genre breakup of the
> "Various" album would work better. "Various Rock", "Various Blues"
> etc.

I rather thought about it being split by artist... like Various U2,
Various Red Hot Chili Peppers... I never believed the genres ;]

But I think this would be somewhat digging... And we can't, for example,
just say that all songs that are alone in their respective albums (we
have only one song from each) land in a "various" tab, because I have
some albums that simply are one track...

Maybe if it was, a separate album if songs in album > 2
else By Artist if songs by artist is > 2
else by Genre if > 2
else Various

Then you'd have some incentive to clean up your genres in addition to
me having incentive to clean up album covers. :-)

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen