Re: [Banshee-List] Right click -> show in nautilus

Sounds cool. I vote for "Reveal in Folder" above either "Copy" or "Delete from drive", as that is the same string beagle-search uses.

As for the second idea, it would be cool if this could be implemented withe FUSE. Create a "Music Library" directory on the desktop or somewhere which contains directories like "Complete Library", "Some Playlist", etc.

- Brian