Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Mockup 2

On 2/7/07, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
Josiah Ritchie wrote:

> What would happen if an album didn't have coverart or a song wasn't
> associated with an album?

When there would be no cover - just show a cd case or some other image
instead.

:-) I guess this would be an incentive for me to dig up/scan in albums
for those I have that don't yet have album covers.

What do You mean, not associated? How can it be not associated? It can
be associated with an album that's title's empty, but then simply put
all of them in a virtual "Various" album or something :)

Yeah, I guess lack of album is an association in a way. :-) I have a
lot of tracks like that though. Probably mostly because I didn't fill
in the field manually or something. Maybe a Genre breakup of the
"Various" album would work better. "Various Rock", "Various Blues"
etc.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen