[Banshee-List] Right click -> show in nautilus

Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to implement a "right click -> show in nautilus" function for music files listed in the library and playlists? The information is already available in Banshee at: "right click on song-> edit song metadata -> details tab -> location -> copy location information -> paste in nautilus address bar", but as you can see, it's not very convenient.

It would be cool if Banshee could somewhat consolidate files in a playlist into one folder in, say, /tmp, so that one can easily sync up USB flash memory based players like the Creative Muvo. Just right click on the playlist, select "show in nautilus" and up pops a folder with all the music copied over. After copying the tracks to your mounted flash drive, you just delete the folder in /tmp and you're off! The only way I know how to do this right now is to hunt down each file in my playlist using the longer method posted above.

Just throwing this out there, let me know what you think.

Keep up the good work.

Ashifi.