Re: [Banshee-List] 0.11.6: Cover art not working

On 2/12/07, Trey Ethridge <tethridge gmail com> wrote:
The cover art should go into ~/.gnome2/banshee/covers

I have 640 images therein, and most of them seem to be right. (The
ones that don't look like the files I don't have tagged with
MusicBrainz, which I would expect.)

sometimes not. I'm not sure what's causing it.