[Banshee-List] Very strange bug: iPod and radio

Hello,

I experience the following very strange bug:

If I plug an ipod and Banshee (0.11.6) is started by ivman, radio
doesn't work. List is empty and the "Refresh Stations" doesn't do
anything.

If I close Banshee and restarts it (iPod is still plugged) or if I start
Banshee before plugging the iPod, the radio work perfectly well.

Can anyone reproduce this strange bug?

Gregoire

PS: My ivman rule to start Banshee upon iPod plug:

    <ivm:Match name="hal.info.category" value="portable_audio_player">
     <ivm:Option name="exec" value="/usr/bin/banshee" />
    </ivm:Match>