Re: [Banshee-List] 0.11.6: Cover art not working

The cover art should go into ~/.gnome2/banshee/covers

On 2/12/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
Since upgrading to 0.11.6, which seems to have better support for
cover art, my cover art hasn't been pulled in. All of my music is
tagged with MusicBrainz, where the tracks have cover art assigned from
Amazon.

Going to Tools > Download Cover Art takes a while to sift through my
collection, but where does it go?

Anyone else having any trouble?

Thanks,
Andrew