Re: [Banshee-List] Cover Art location

I actually have been using Amarok, then Exaile.  Both used their own central directory for Cover art.  But I stick with gnome so Amarok was just too bulky and Exaile is still missing several things I need.  I just tried Banshee out again and it has made alot of nice changes in the last year.  When I first imported my library, there were only two albums with cover art, the ones where over.jpg existed.  I tried hitting the "Rescan" button on the metadata plugin and nothing happened I thought, but now covers are appearing in the ".gnome2/banshee/cover" directory and on the interface.

I haven't tried Picard.  I think I looked at it back a while and it wasn't released or not for linux or something.  I just like to be simple and not use several different things.  My library don't change alot but I just thought it'd be a little more convenient if I decide to change again for whatever reason, for the cover to be in the album directory.

Does that make any sense?