Re: [Banshee-List] Cover Art location

On 4/26/07, Ken Mitchell <kmitchell farmerswireless com> wrote:
I realize that this may be a nit-picky request, but I'm wondering if there is any way to get Banshee to store cover art inside the album directory to "Cover.jpg".  I know that it recognizes those files but I would like them to be stored there instead of the default location inside ".gnome2/banshee".

Not to divert your question, but what about using something like MusicBrainz Picard (which does lots of good stuff, not just this) to store your cover images?

Also, how do you set the cover art using Banshee in the first place?