[Banshee-List] Cover Art location

I realize that this may be a nit-picky request, but I'm wondering if there is any way to get Banshee to store cover art inside the album directory to "Cover.jpg".  I know that it recognizes those files but I would like them to be stored there instead of the default location inside ".gnome2/banshee".
--

Thanks,

Ken Mitchell
Wireless Operations Engineer
Farmers Wireless

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it may contain confidential and legally privileged information. This information is intended only for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, take notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based upon this information is prohibited by law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.