Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist of unheard podcasts

On 9/20/06, Michael Monreal <infernux web de> wrote:

> I had logged a feature request to allow for the importing of a podcast
> folder.  In fact, it could/should be just part of the Music (rename as
> Media?) import option and put them into the right place.  This might
> make sense as Banshee uses the same library for podcasts and music
> anyway.

I don't know if importing would be very useful, *if* there was an import option
then it should read the other app's config and also import the subscription,
but this would require much research on how other podcast clients store
their configuration, dunno if it was worth the effort.

OPML is a standard format used in many places. I don't know if iTunes
does, but . . . :-)

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen