Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist of unheard podcasts

> I had logged a feature request to allow for the importing of a podcast
> folder.  In fact, it could/should be just part of the Music (rename as
> Media?) import option and put them into the right place.  This might
> make sense as Banshee uses the same library for podcasts and music
> anyway.

I don't know if importing would be very useful, *if* there was an import option
then it should read the other app's config and also import the subscription,
but this would require much research on how other podcast clients store
their configuration, dunno if it was worth the effort.

But scanning a podcast folder for changed files and add/remove them on
the list would be a nice and useful feature.

And I wonder why the podcast plugin doesn't use it's own db? I don't have a
single podcast with music, all of them are tech talk or comedy... so they
don't really fit into the music library. And having another (most likly smaller)
db for podcast would also speed up loading.

-Michi

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130