Re: [Banshee-List] Importing files problem, stops at 28%

Em Seg, 2006-09-11 �20:26 -0500, Roger Scow escreveu:
> Thanks, Evandro!  That solved that problem, but now I have a new one.
> I installed gcc, because that was missing.  Now I get this message:
>
> checking for HELIX_REMOTE... configure: error: Package requirements
> (helix-dbus-server >= 0.2) were not met:
>
> No package 'helix-dbus-server' found
>

> I have searched in Synaptic, and also tried to apt-get it, without any
> hits.  I've got just about everything I know enabled in
> my /etc/apt/sources.list.
>
> So, another newbie problem.  Can you point me in the right direction?
>
> Roger

Like Josiah mentioned, you can disable helix.

You can use APT to install all the build dependencies. For example:

$ sudo apt-get build-dep banshee

That command will only work if you enable the "deb-src" line with the
universe repository in your /etc/apt/sources.list.

Cheers,
Evandro