[Banshee-List] Help building Banshee from tarball

Hello,

I'd like to test banshee the newest Banshee version.
I downloaded the tarball and followed the instruction in the INSTALL file.

I got an error in the ./configure:

I'm told that the Mono package is not installed although Synaptic tells me that it is.
If someone would like to give me some advices, it'd be more than welcome.

I'm currently running Ubuntu Dapper Drake (6.06).

Thanks a lot,

Yoann

NB: Is there a way to install Banshee 0.11.1 through Synaptic, I didn't manage.