[Banshee-List] Problems purchasing from iTunes Music Store

Hi! I'm sorry if this is a known problem or whatever, but I just discovered banshee. I compiled the newest version (0.11.2 i think) on Ubuntu and installed the iTunes plugin, but I can't buy anything. I have an account set up and I did tell it my account and password, and it does let me search and attempt to purchase songs. It asks me if I want to purchase, and when I click 'Yes' it says 'Buy failed ()'. What does that mean? I ran it from an xterm, but it didn't give me any errors. Thanks!
-Steven