[Banshee-List] Missing buttons for "Write CD"

Hi All

I was trying to create an MP3-CD and it seems that there are a few options missing from the "Write CD" panel.  It has been a while since I have done this but I think I remember an option for MP3 (or something similar) when I last created a CD.  I have included a screen shot below of the CD writing panel.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/kellwood/banshee-shot.png

I am sure I messed up somewhere but I have no clue what I have done. I am running Banshee 0.11.2.

Thanks for your comments,
Kev