    Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:51:22 +0100
    From: Michael Hutchinson <m j hutchinson gmail com>
 Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] MTP support for Banshee...
      To: banshee-list gnome org

On 5/24/06, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
rm /usr/local/lib/libgphoto2_port/0.6.0/disk.*

Then try Banshee again :)

As long as it works, the debug output on the line that says "Device:
vendor=xxxx product=xxxx" should return something other than -1 :)

Well, it almost works...

Running as root, it recognises the device and begins to scan, then
errors out with an uncaught exception. Looks like a problem in
libgphoto2 - see attached file for details.

The other attached file is what happens when I'm not root - it's a USB
permissions issue which I need to fix, but should not cause a crash.

Michael

----- End message from m j hutchinson gmail com -----