Re: [Banshee-List] MTP support for Banshee...

Michael,

Check out the following link:

http://wiki.vanstaveren.us/index.php?title=Banshee.Dap.Mtp

I wrote up a newbie-level guide for how to do it.  Essentially...
grab libgphoto2 from svn, and install.  make sure csharp bindings installed.
grab gphoto2.  test if it connects to your device.
grab banshee from cvs, and apply the patch on the page.
run banshee, and try it
report bugs :)

Snag me on IRC (trick) if you can. Let me know how this works! (send replies to the list)

Good luck,

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren