Re: [Banshee-List] Updated MTP DAP patch available...

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 13:05 -0400, Patrick van Staveren wrote:
> I'd totally be game for that if we set it to automatically disable
> unless --enable-mtp is specified...right now it requires libgphoto2
> from their SVN HEAD, so it's not really "release ready" but it's
> definitely ready for testing :)

If you fix configure to require --enable-mtp, I'd like to see MTP go
into HEAD.

> And if abock would be OK with giving me CVS commit access...

You'll need to follow the standard GNOME accounts/cvs procedures for
getting commit access as accounts are global to GNOME and not given on a
per-project/module basis.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/requesting.html

For now, until you're ready to deem it more stable, I'll rather blindly
commit your patches to Banshee.Dap/Mtp (will strictly review patches
outside of this however). I can create an MTP component in bugzilla as
well.

Let me know what needs to go in right now.

--Aaron