    Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:38:38 +0100
    From: James Stembridge <jstembridge gmail com>
 Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Updated MTP DAP patch available...
      To: banshee-list gnome org

Hi Patrick,

On 6/15/06, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
If you have a MTP DAP, test this patch out...it's time for testing
because I'm tired of sitting on this code when I think it belongs in
the CVS tree once it's been tested more :)

Why not get this in CVS anyway? If you're worried about stability you
can always have it disabled by default.

Cheers,
James.