Re: [Banshee-List] Updated MTP DAP patch available...

Hey Patrick.  I was the IRC'er who asked the question last night.
Thanks for the response!  I got the following error while trying to
build CVS banshee with your patch applied:

./MtpDap.cs(159,32): error CS0508:
`Banshee.Dap.Mtp.MtpDap.OnTrackAdded(Banshee.Base.TrackInfo)': return
type must be `void'to match overridden member
`Banshee.Dap.DapDevice.OnTrackAdded(Banshee.Base.TrackInfo)'/home/brad/Desktop/banshee/src/Banshee.Base/Banshee.Base.dll: `Banshee.Dap.DapDevice.OnTrackAdded(Banshee.Base.TrackInfo)', name of symbol related to previous error
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings

Any further help would be very greatly appreciated.  Thanks for working
on this.  And thanks to the other banshee devs for making a really slick
music player.

Cheers,
Brad