[Banshee-List] iPod sync'ed with Banshee is not readable by iTunes

Hi!

I'm just getting my first experiences with an Apple iPod and Banshee. I successfully synchronized the Banshee database with the iPod and the songs are played perfectly on the device.

However if I plug it into my Windows PC and open it with iTunes, the iPod-Library display does not seem to work. The track count is displayed correctly in the status bar and there are empty rows (and a scrollbar). I cannot click anything in the list window, but I can hit "Play", which plays the first song (skipping also works but is not fun with >4000 songs).

Deleting the iPod contents, creating a database with iTunes and using it with Banshee leads to similar results.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Nico.