Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee LIRC Plugin

That sounds like a swell plugin. :-)

It would be cool to have a button to put the album cover on big like
it does when you hover over the small one at the top.

Mute would also be a handy button to implement for streaming audio
since stop/pause might not be desired for a moment to answer the
phone.

Toggling shuffle and repeat might be useful.

Thanks,
JSR/