Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble playing MP3 files ripped with grip

Maybe I could actually test VBR under Lame, but it seems silly for all
the VBR options to be in lame if it doesn't work.

How does VBR work under Grip though. Grip just uses command-line
versions of encoders, right? I was assuming a command-line lame was
being used, and if there was going to be an issue with VBR at all with
lame, it was going to be in the gstreamer plugin, not in lame itself.
Worth looking into.

--Aaron