Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble playing MP3 files ripped with grip

Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 �3:19 +0100, Nico Kaiser a �it :

> Great! I did not knew I can change this pipeline for Banshee. I'll
> have a look at that. When I once used this for Sound Juicer it created
> VBR files without VBR header, so the length was not displayed
> correctly.

As far as I know, gstreamer lame element can't write the Xing VBR header
properly (ie with all the info about the real length of the encoded
file), and I couldn't find an appropriate API in liblame to get the
gstreamer lame element to write this header properly :-/

Christophe