Re: [Banshee-devel-list] ClutterFlow build broken

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:57:13 +0100, Bertrand Lorentz wrote:

> Hi Mathijs !
>
> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 21:24 +0000, Mathijs Dumon wrote:
> > I have commited whatever changes I wanted to commit for version 1.6,
> > so if you know how to fix the ClutterFlow build (if still broken) go
> > ahead and do it. For some reason enabling Makefile integration in
> > MonoDevelop makes building ClutterFlow in MonoDevelop impossible...
> >
> > anyone with more experience got an idea?
>
> At about the same time as Gabriel sent his e-mail, I fixed up the
> ClutterFlow projects in MonoDevelop, to enable Makefile integration.
> In you last commit, Banshee.ClutterFlow/Makefile.am was properly updated
> for the addition of the SortButton.cs file.

Okay that's great to hear! Thanks a ton. Does this also mean I should compile stuff using make etc. now? Or should I still be able to use MonoDevelop for this?

> > I do hope ClutterFlow gets into the BCE build this time...
>
> What do you mean by that ?
> ClutterFlow is in the source tarball, and it is automatically built if
> the required dependencies are available.
> It might not be enabled or built by packagers, but I guess that's
> because clutter-sharp is not readily available.

Okay, probably the case here... don't know how to resolve it easily though.

thanks for the information and the help,
Mathijs

De Nieuwste Internet Explorer speciaal voor Hotmail Download nu gratis