Re: [Banshee-devel-list] ClutterFlow build broken

Hi Mathijs !

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 21:24 +0000, Mathijs Dumon wrote:
> I have commited whatever changes I wanted to commit for version 1.6,
> so if you know how to fix the ClutterFlow build (if still broken) go
> ahead and do it. For some reason enabling Makefile integration in
> MonoDevelop makes building ClutterFlow in MonoDevelop impossible...
>
> anyone with more experience got an idea?

At about the same time as Gabriel sent his e-mail, I fixed up the
ClutterFlow projects in MonoDevelop, to enable Makefile integration.
In you last commit, Banshee.ClutterFlow/Makefile.am was properly updated
for the addition of the SortButton.cs file.

> I do hope ClutterFlow gets into the BCE build this time...

What do you mean by that ?
ClutterFlow is in the source tarball, and it is automatically built if
the required dependencies are available.
It might not be enabled or built by packagers, but I guess that's
because clutter-sharp is not readily available.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>