[Banshee-devel-list] BCE documentation

Hi all,

I've created some monodoc documentation from my xml comments for the
Banshee.LiveRadio Extension. Is there any good place to put it? It's
just a bit more convinient to browse than the code itself and it's
actually not hard to produce. Will do the same for
Banshee.StreamRecorder. If anyone is interested in a short summary of
how I did it, I'll extend the wiki by a page describing this. It cost
me no time to produce the doc, but lots of time to find out HOW to do
it.

BR

Frank