Re: [Banshee-devel-list] ClutterFlow build broken

I have commited whatever changes I wanted to commit for version 1.6, so if you know how to fix the ClutterFlow build (if still broken) go ahead and do it. For some reason enabling Makefile integration in MonoDevelop makes building ClutterFlow in MonoDevelop impossible...

anyone with more experience got an idea?

I do hope ClutterFlow gets into the BCE build this time...
Mathijs