[Banshee-devel-list] BCE LiveRadio

Hi all,

I've recently created a new LiveRadio Extension for Banshee, a streamtuner-like internet station directory browser. It is now at a point where it is fairly usable and configurable. I am still trying to grasp one thing: I can't manage to add an action to the popup menu on the tracklist (add to internet radio). Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Also, I would appreciate, if there is any enthusiast out there who would like to try and play around with it a little, and give me a little feedback on how he/she thinks the Extension performs. A code review is maybe not appropriate at the moment, as I guess I'd have to clean up and document a little before that.

The Extension is available from the banshee-community-extensions gitorious repository.

Many thanks

Frank