Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: printing problem (no remote images)

Hi Jack!

Am 10.05.22 21:29 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß via balsa-list:
But I can build a deb package (for amd64, and also for i386, if you have an old box) for testing next weekend
maybe, if you trust my binaries…

I today built a Debian Bullseye binary which you can download and install manually (the balsa-dbgsym package
is optional):

- https://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-dreszal/balsa_2.6.3+git20220516-1_amd64.deb
- https://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-dreszal/balsa-data_2.6.3+git20220516-1_all.deb
- https://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-dreszal/balsa-dbgsym_2.6.3+git20220516-1_amd64.deb

Please note that the packages are not signed.

The code is the Git master branch as of today, including all recent HTML and printing improvements.

Best,
Albrecht.