Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: printing problem (no remote images)

Hi Albrecht,

Sorry for the late answer. I checked with my colleague again the problematic message in question. The issue is as follows: The message is a plain text message (outlook) with an outlook attachment. The attachment is HTML only. Balsa does unfortunately not mark clearly real attachments. If an email is consisting a plain text part and the same part in HTML (outlook settings are prefer plain text and add HTML) I have two attachments - plain text and HTML. In case that an HTML attachment is added I have two HTML attachments with a different numbering. So you have to know which numbering belongs to what. IMHO this a general problem in Balsa with how attachments are handled.

Thanks a lot for you incredible and very valuable/useful work for the Balsa community. I am struggling always with compiling so I can't test your improvements. Debian is always slow with providing updated packages for the current Debian version for Balsa. Sorry.

Again, thank you for your work.

Best regards,
John Jack Doe