Re: odd display behavior

Thanks Pawel.

One additional note - after restarting Balsa, it again shows blanks instead of zeros for that newly (re)created maildir mailbox., which is currently empty. I have no idea if that simplifies or confuses the issue. It's obviously only a cosmetic issue, as long as it no longer shows explicitly wrong numbers.

Jack