Re: Website

I can redirect the domain to whatever people think would be most useful!

Best,
Stuart

Sounds like a good idea to me!  Or, as alternative, the gitlab wiki <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/balsa/-/wikis/home> which is empty, too…

> I was happy to realize GPG is well integrated, remembering it wasn't -- as per FAQ:
>
>> Whats up with GnuPG/ PGP/ S/MIME support?
>> It is not yet supported but is planned for one of the next versions.

Ouch.  If I read the source code log correctly, I implemented the first working version of GnuPG back in 2003…  I.e. the FAQ hasn't been touched for ~17 years.  So, yes, the web page *does* need attention.  Urgently!

Thanks,
balsa-list mailing list
balsa-list gnome org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/balsa-list