Re: More CPU hogging?

Hi Albrecht,

On 02/28/2020 12:46:47 PM Fri, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter!

Am 27.02.20 00:51 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
OK, got it! Balsa sometimes opens a mailbox just to access a particular message, not to display it, and some
recent changes did not take that into account. Fixed in master and pushed to GitLab. Will rebase gmime3
shortly.

Ummm – I /still/ see the 100% CPU load when I have composer windows open, using the following git version
which includes my crypto button patch, though:

OK--I also saw CPU at 100% after saving a draft, /with/ the crypto button patch. Making the local mailbox
patch more stringent has fixed it for me; both your patch and the mailbox patch have been pushed to master at
GitLab. With a little luck, we should be done!

Best,