Re: .balsa/config-private

Hi David,

first, thanks a lot for giving Balsa a try, and for your feedback!

I CC the Balsa mailing list which is usually the best place for your questions…

First a question – did you install Balsa from a package repository, or did you compile from sources (or git)
yourself?  The repo versions are sometimes really outdated, unfortunately; for compiling, see below…