Re: [Patch] move recheck crypto button to menu, toolbar

On 02/26/2020 01:49:27 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter!

Thanks a lot for reviewing the patch!

Am 26.02.20 17:27 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
I'm testing it right now, with the toolbar item installed--good to see the red seal again! One comment: the
ctrl-D accel key conflicts with Toggle:Deleted; which reminds me, we really should implement a
shortcuts-window!

Ouch, I missed that one…  Any idea for a replacement?  C, R, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-R are also occupied.  Maybe
Ctrl-Y (as “Y” appears in “crypt”), Ctrl-Alt-D?

Thanks,
Albrecht.

 Ctrl-Alt-D, I guess. We already have a couple of three-key accels, so it's not a first.Ctrl-Y just seems
obscure!