Re: Occasional threading related need

Hi Jack,

Have you tried Mailbox:Properties:Merge threads with the same subject? It enables the subject-merge phase of
JWZ threading.

The option is a little misleading; if there's a message with a given subject "stuff", any message with subject "Re:
stuff" is threaded beneath it. But other messages with subject "stuff" are not. At least, that's the way I read the code :-)

Peter