Re: Two issues

On 07/18/2018 12:45:01 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[re-sending, screenshot in the original message was too large]

Am 18.07.18 18:03 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Hi Peter:

Am 18.07.18 17:14 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
That change fixes both the no-shrink issue and the button-creep issue in the message window. It also fixes
the no-shrink issue in the compose window when GtkSourceView is /not/ being used. For some reason it doesn't
solve the problem when GtkSourceView is used--can't figure out why…

Pushed to master and the wip branches--I'd be glad to see how it works for everyone.

Yes, fixes the annoying resize issues.  Thanks a lot!  Just the right border of the text view looks, well
wrong (see attached screen shot, red marks added by me).

Best,
Albrecht.

Yes, with the background change, that 15px right margin looks quite out of place. I don't recall why it isn't
2px like all the others--I'll change it.

Best,