Re: Two issues

[re-sending, screenshot in the original message was too large]

Am 18.07.18 18:03 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Hi Peter:

Am 18.07.18 17:14 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
That change fixes both the no-shrink issue and the button-creep issue in the message window. It also fixes
the no-shrink issue in the compose window when GtkSourceView is /not/ being used. For some reason it doesn't
solve the problem when GtkSourceView is used--can't figure out why…

Pushed to master and the wip branches--I'd be glad to see how it works for everyone.

Yes, fixes the annoying resize issues.  Thanks a lot!  Just the right border of the text view looks, well
wrong (see attached screen shot, red marks added by me).

Best,
Albrecht.

PNG image