Re: Debuggin by environment variable instead of compile time. Was: GIT version - no display of html messages

Am 07.07.18 21:01 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
Am 07.07.18 20:49 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Albrecht has been making that change in various places, using g_debug() instead of various printing calls.
I've just done the same in the HTML code, so you can run Balsa with:

G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=html src/balsa

Ooops, looks as if we had the same idea at the same time…

…and attached is a new patch for libbalsa/html.c, on top of your changes, fixing the HTML rendering issue.
Also defines the html log domain only if we have html rendering.

It would be cool if you could add the changes to README (from the 1st one), so we have it documented.

Thanks
Albrecht.