Re: Transient SMTP errors

On 29 May 2017 18:16:10, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 28.05.17 20:09 schrieb(en) JohnJackDoe tele2 de:
My proposal is that the user has an additional 'send to queue' button. This would flag (on hold) the message and send it to the queue only without further action. The already available 'send' button would send it not flagged (ready for transfer) to queue for immediate transfer.

What exactly would be the difference to the behaviour of the existing “File → Send” and “File → Queue” composer menu items? Or is just the toolbar button missing for the latter?

I think nothing. I didn't notice this option before because there is no button. I have to apologise formally for my mistake.
--
Best regards

John Jack Doe