Re: Transient SMTP errors

Am 29.05.17 21:25 schrieb(en) JohnJackDoe tele2 de:
What exactly would be the difference to the behaviour of the existing “File → Send” and “File → Queue”
composer menu items?  Or is just the toolbar button missing for the latter?

I think nothing. I didn't notice this option before because there is no button.

O.k...

I have to apologise formally for my mistake.

Please don't!  These discussions and your input are always *really* very helpful.  To be honest, I didn't
notice that the toolbar button is missing before you asked...

And I think this button should actually be added.  Any artist out there with an idea for a nice icon?

Cheers,
Albrecht.