Transient SMTP errors

Dear List,

Albrecht's recent changes to the message sending code are really useful: if sending messages fails because the
server cannot be reached, the messages can be resent by a simple control-T (or File => Send Queued Mail)--no
need to clear any flags.

With my AT&T/Yahoo server, I more often get errors like "connection lost", or "transient error" with something about
"internal server error". As far as I know, these also require no action except resending, but currently I first have to clear the
flag.

The attached patch clears the flags with these two types of error. Does that look reasonable? Is there a
better way to use the new error-handling code? All feedback welcome!

Best,