Re: [Patch] IMAP Code Simplifications

Hi Anatole:

Am 12.04.17 03:56 schrieb(en) Anatole Denis:
Maybe this isn't relevant here, but while it did start automatically authenticating with method=GSSAPI over
IMAP without any configuration as soon as I had a ticket for the kerberos domain, I can't figure out how to
configure it to use GSS for SMTP.

I submitted a patch for SMTP and POP3 supporting GSSAPI authentication.  Peter already pushed it to git.

Unfortunately, I could only verify it against a rather simple test environment in a VM (Samba4 acting as AD-DC, plus
Postfix and Dovecot).  If you have access to a "real-life" server supporting GSSAPI (which one?), it would be
*really* helpful if you could check if it works for you.  You don't have to configure anything to use it, btw, as
GSSAPI will be the first choice for authentication if it is supported.

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Albrecht.