Re: [Patch] IMAP Code Simplifications

Hi Albrecht,

On 04/11/2017 05:59:55 PM Tue, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Albrecht:

On 04/11/2017 04:05:52 PM Tue, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 11.04.17 19:01 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
But it fails to build --with-gss.

Ooooops - I forgot to enable this option, and to grep through the sources.  Thanks a lot for testing, and for
pointing me to it!

The attached patch should fix the issue.  It is somewhat inelegant as the newly allocated GLib results are
copied to the fixed buffers, but I didn't want to refactor the whole code.  Unfortunately, I have no chance
at all to test it, but as the changes are limited, they look logical to me.

Attached is a variant that uses the existing buffers without major refactoriing. I believe it does
essentially the same thing. What do you think?

Best,