Re: [Bug] Crash in address book configuration

Hi Albrecht:

On 10/23/2016 09:24:30 AM Sun, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I can reproducibly crash Balsa (current master) performing the following operations:

- choose Balsa -> Preferences
- select Address books
- click Add and select e.g. VCard address book
- click Cancel
- click Add and select e.g. VCard address book -> crash

Ouch--so can I! The life-cycle of a structure containing various bits of information was mishandled, leading
to a use-after-free crash. Fixed (I hope) in master.