Re: Archiving mail?

23.10.2013 11:49 пользователь "Pawel Salek" <pawsa0 gmail com
<mailto:pawsa0 gmail com>> написал:
I am not really sure how GMail works, because it is not fully
documented. When I use balsa with Gmail, I press Ctrl-D to remove the
message in inbox. It appears to remain in "All Mail" folder and I hope
this means it is archived. It does not show up in "Trash" in this way.
When I want to delete the message permanently, I drag it to "Trash"
folder When I want to archive more important mail, I drag it to another
folder.

Hi, Pawel,
Do you realize how ugly and unnatural is this from the user's point of view?
Archive is the good functionally all modern MUA have. Just look how it's
done in Thunderbird.
Best regards, Ildar.

P.S. farewell everybody, I'm leaving Balsa (for Thunderbird which now
has maildir in some form and K9/gmail)

--
Ildar Mulyukov,
  free SW designer/programmer